Monday, October 3, 2011

MAC Pro Membership

Hello Everyone,

It has finally arrived!!! My very own MAC PRO card. For those Professional or aspiring MUA (MakeUp Artist) out there who wants to expand on their makeup collection, this is a great opportunity to stock up using the MAC Pro card. I know how expensive products can get, especially when you are starting off for free. There are two different types of discounts: 40% and 30%.
40% is only for MUA
30% is for people in cosmetology, hairstylists, models, photographers, etc



With MAC, I do love all of their eyeshadows, liners, blushes, lipsticks, paint pots, concealers, brushes, etc. I can't wait to build on my collection. The only thing I am kinda hesitant to use on my clients are their foundations. For me, I can use MAC foundation without breaking out but I know for some people they do breakout from it. In my train case, I would carry some MAC foundation, but definitely other foundations just in case my clients tell me that they have sensitive skin.

It's great that MAC is able to have this kind of program for MUA because it makes it easier for us to expand and explore different products.

* There is a membership fee in addition to submitting your work. It's $35 a year which is totally worth it.
* The card ONLY works at MAC Pro stores and online.

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment