Monday, October 24, 2011

Mark. makeup reviews

Hello Everyone,

I got more products from Mark. to review and there is one item in particular that is to die for. As a Mark. rep I believe it is your job to try almost everything they have and to be able to talk about them.
As a rep you can get your first 100 business card for free, so here is mine:
Make sure to visit my eboutique at: http://dsu.mymarkstore.com

I also got a bag from mark. because I find it easier to put all my Mark products in there when I need to go to a makeup party or just to show some of the products. I truly stand by the products that I have used so far. If they were horrible products, I would not even associate myself with them. Bible! (like what the Kardashians would say)

The packagings are very nice and simple

Once you open the box, you have this impeccable looking compact that has many eyeshadow colors AND lip glosses in ONE! I think this is a smart way to carry around all the colors you need without taking up too much room in your bag. Also, the color of the compact is a great metallic pink.

Now, the magic is inside with a instruction manual on how to flip the palettes around. This is so cool!
Look at the colors! I can create an everyday wear and then transition to a smokey eye for night time wear. Again, I have used them already and they have stayed on the whole day without creasing. I did apply a primer underneath, but I have also heard that you don't have to.
In my opinion, it is better to use a primer.

Here are the swatches for some of the colors

On the other side of the eyeshadows, it is the lip gloss palette. I was playing with this when I got it because I find it very fascinating.

The color for these lip glosses also varies from light to dark and are easy to wear. However, honestly I prefer lip gloss in a tube than in a palette.....

On that note, I got one of their mark Main Squeeze Lip Gloss. I adore these so much. I want to collect all the colors.... there are just three colors so far. The middle is where the lip gloss sits and it's fun to squeeze it and watch the lip gloss come out from this little sphere.


This eyeshadow flip palette that I got is also nice because it has a highlighter and bronzer on the other side. This time the colors are bright and loud.


I just can't say enough about how nice these compacts look. Love them!


I still haven't revealed my favorite favorite makeup product yet.... we are almost there.

Next, I want to show you the mineral foundations that mark. makes. They are creamy, but they dry powdery which is nice because you don't want to have that thick, sticky feeling on your face. The only downside is that they only have 8 colors to choose from.

I am between Buff and Natural so when I combined both of them together it is the right color for me.

mark. also have brushes that are great to carry in your travel bag. I carry this around in my mark bag just in case I need to apply eyeshadows on my clients. It comes in this cute little bag that matches my big tote.


The brushes are soft and cute. I only used 3 brushes out of the 4 and it would be nice if they added a blending brush. Blending brush is a must have when you are applying eyeshadows. So, that is the only thing I see missing in this bundle. =o( 
Oh, and the zipper just snapped off when I was closing it....... I would say stick with the makeup for now.

Another great product that mark. makes is their tinted moisturizer. It has SPF 15 and it feels very light on the skin. For those who doesn't like to wear too much foundation, tinted moisturizers are the way to go. I find this work great on people who have oily and dry skin. I usually wear tinted moisturizer during the summer when I don't like wearing a lot of makeup. To the right of the moisturizer, are two eyeshadows that I have created and the colors work fabulous together. Again, these have magnetic backing so you can interchanged them.

Ok.... drum roll..... here is my favorite makeup item: mark Touch and Glow Shimmer Cream Cubes All Over Face Palette.
I am in love.... it is so shimmery and it helps brighten your face. I have been using this everyday. Great to use during the winter to give your face a nice glow. I will need to pick up another one because I use it so much.
Another great thing about this is you can pick what color you want on your cheeks or use it as a highlighter or on your cupids bow to make your lips look fuller. Very versatile.

Just is a swatch of just one of the cubes.

Wow, this was a big haul.
Have a great night!
<3 <3<3

No comments:

Post a Comment