Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MARK. Holiday Duo Eyeshadow Palette

Hello Everyone,

Most of you know that I am a Mark. Rep (visit my eboutique at http://dsu.mymarkstore.com/) and I think it's important as a rep to like the product that you are selling. I have used some of the eyeshadows before, but I thought it would be nice to try the holiday colors. There is a great holiday deal which includes two eyeshadows, two nail polish colors, and longwear eyeliner for just $22 (a $31.50 value). For now, I will show you the eyeshadow colors and how they look like on.

I love the simple, sleek look of this duo eye shadow compact from Mark.

The two popular holiday colors are SUGAR SUGAR (Light cream) and PLUM VELVET (Purple). The colors look beautiful together, but it was hard to pick up the color SUGAR SUGAR on my brush. The eyeshadow SUGAR SUGAR feels a bit hard and not soft enough to pack colors onto your brush. Maybe it's just the one I have that is kinda funky. I know I am supposed to say good things about it because I am selling it but I want to be honest. That being said, the PLUM VELVET is great! It's very soft and pigmented. Both of them have very little fallouts.

Another thing I like about this compact is it has a magnetic bottom so you can swap out the two shadows for other colors that you want to carry in your bag instead.


Here are the swatches, it took me 3 swipes for the eyeshadow SUGAR SUGAR to get to this color, whereas the PLUM VELVET only took 1 swipe.

I only used the two colors to create this look

On my face, I have on Neutrogena Healthy Skin and Maybelline concealer that I blogged about yesterday.
Blush: Milani Luminoso
Bronzer: Hoola from Benefit
Eyeliner: Maybelline gel liner

Yes, I look like I have an attitude going on. =o) But seriously, I was just trying to show the eyeshadow colors on my eyelid.
For my eyebrow, I am loving Maybelline Define a Brow. The tip is so thin which makes it easy to shape your brow.



Now, for winter, I want to add color to my lips. I used NYX MPL 11 RED and L'Oreal Infallible in Persistent Plum



Here is the complete look. Don't mind the hair.

Also, Mark. is coming out with really cute home fragrance for winter. Look how adorable this will be sitting on top of your dresser. It smells absolutely to die for. The scent is called VANILLA SNOW. This item doesn't seem to be on the website so if you would like to purchase it, let me know. I can't stop smelling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment