Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Seed of Chucky

Hello Everyone,

Halloween is less than 2 weeks away and I am still deciding what I want to be. For those who are still deciding, here is one of the many costumes you can wear and is very easy to do. It took me about 2 hours to put everything together. As you already know from the title of the blog, I will be the Seed of Chucky.
Ever since I was small, I have always wanted a Chucky doll. I remember going camping with my classmates and almost all the kids there have one except me....... Now, instead of getting one, I can be one.
If you don't know who Chucky is, here is a picture.  How cute is he? And he has freckles!!!!

Child's Play:
The whole movie is about a murderers soul getting trap inside a doll and wanting to get out. In order for him to leave the body of the toy, he needs to transfer his body into another person.
Anyways, you are probably wondering how can a doll have kids. Well, Tiffany who is his wife (from bride of Chucky) inseminated Tilly (a human) with Chucky's semen. I know.... crazy huh? And she gave birth after a day because of some kind of voodoo magic that accelerated the pregnancy process and she ends up having twins, a boy and a girl.

So, to create the look, I just used one big set of eyeshadows and blushes from NYX. I bought this from Hautelook.com. When it got to my house some of the eyeshadows were already cracked.

Such a waste.... The three main colors I used are Black (four rows down, third column from the left), Rusty red (first row, fourth column from the left), and White (four rows down, first column from the left).
Black: all over the lid, but do not go too high
Rusty Red: on the crease and a little bit above it
White: underneath the brow

I use the red/pink blush second row down, third from the left for my cheeks.

I also used Shu Uemura false eyelashes in Lavender Bloom. The lavender color doesn't show up in pictures, but I just love how the lashes look on. Yeah, my eyes were kinda red from staring at my computer for so long with my contacts.



Because Chucky has freckles, I thought it would be cute to have them too. I used a brown pencil liner to create those dots on my cheeks
Lipstick: Just a red lipstick I got from Halloween Spirit store for $2.99



Other things you will need:
Hair net because.... we are going to wear a red wig!!!


Now for the wig!!! I look more like Strawberry Shortcake than the Seed of Chucky.... The wig is a bit too bright.....
What I mainly want to do is create a doll like effect.

And the outfit...
I know... I don't look mean enough to be scary, but Chucky looks cute too.
Don't let my innocent look deceive you.

Created by Good Guy...... =o)

Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment