Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's all about vampires

Hello Everyone,

There are so many vampire shows/movies out such as Twilight, Vampire Diaries, etc... I decided to be a vampire for today. I wanted to create a look that is out of a horror movie. Halloween should be about looking scary and not about being sexy. Sometimes I think the sexiness is outplayed and doesn't feel like a REAL Halloween costume. It's so much more fun to be creative.

Let's get started!
First, make sure there is nothing on your face. NO MAKEUP!!

Then apply moisturizer before packing on any makeup.
For Halloween makeup supplies, you can pick them up from Walgreens, Halloween Spirit stores, etc..
Here, I have some makeup that I picked up from Walgreens that are made by Wet n Wild.
These palettes are cheaper than getting the Makeup Forever 12 Flash color case for $95. I got these Painter's Palettes for $2.99 or $3.99.

I also like these glitter eyeshadow palettes too! But I will not be using these to create my look today.

From the color palette below, I took the white color and put it all over my face.

Next, I took the red color and drew an extended line from my eyelid to my brows and I also used some on my lower eyelid. Then I took any black eye shadow and start to shade in all over my eyelid. Make sure you also mixed the black eyeshadow with the red color line that you have drawn together to create a  dark purple like color. You want to make it look like you have aged and have lived in the dark your whole life. Also, take your black eyeshadow and blend it with the red on your lower lid to make it look like you have not slept in years. Don't worry about not having the perfect line. To create the sunken eye look, blend in more of the black eyeshadows towards the bridge of your nose.

There is a lot of blending that you have to do to create a faded dark shadow look. I contour my cheeks with the black eyeshadow to make it look like I have starved for centuries.

Apply a dark red lipstick and finally the fangs.
The best ones to get are from Scarecrow because you can customize them to your teeth and will not fall out easily.

Here is my finished look!
I am supposed to be hiding from the light.... so pretend it's not bright outside....





Be creative!
Have a great night!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment