Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Coupons and Savings from Ulta

Hello Everyone,

First, I need to do my happy dance, happy dance. Ok, so I went to Ulta with just one thing in mind and that is to look at the L'Oreal Project Runway Limited Edition. When I got there, of course, most of the products are sold out, but I was able to grab 2 items from that collection and other miscellaneous items. I have gotten some products from the Project Runway collection a month ago and now I have a small haul that I can  review in my later blogs.
Anyways, today's blog will be about how much I saved from all the products that I bought there. You wouldn't believe it and that is why I am sooooo happy.

Before I go into my blog, I want to take a moment to say it is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I am a big advocate for supporting the research. As you can see in my previous blogs, I have bought items where some percentage will go to Breast Cancer Research fund such as my clarisonic, glass water bottle, hairspray, makeups, etc. You can also go to your local Ulta store and make a $1 donation plus you get entered to win a $598 beauty bag with lots of goodies inside!

Inside this bag is where I want you to guess how much I spent...... hmmm.
Here is a clue:

As a makeup and fashion blogger, it can be difficult to try new products without spending too much. These are all drugstore makeups that I want to try. As you know, I am a big fan of Wet n Wild so I had to buy ALL the colors in their single palettes plus the 6 palettes. Now I can say I have all the colors from the Wet n Wild collection! If you have not tried them, you are missing out. They are comparable to the MAC eyeshadows!!!

The two items that I got this time from the Project Runway collection is the bronzer and the gold nail polish. I also heard great things about Maybelline eyeliners so I can't wait to test them out.

Have you guessed how much? The total cost is $73. HOWEVER, with my coupons, promotion of buy 2 get one free, and points, it came out to only $21 including tax. I saved $52..... 71% saving!  Not only did I save that much, most of the products here are from the new collection.

Here is what I have to prove it. You can see the -$1.00, -$2.00, -$3.50, -$2.50, -$11.98, -$32.00.
The points are easy to save because they have a lot of days where they offer triple points and that will just save you so much already.

I am big on coupons so it is always good to have them on you because with the coupons alone saved me $6.00
I hope this make people realize that it's ok to try different kinds of products and it doesn't need to cost an arm and a leg.

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment