Monday, December 27, 2010

BH Cosmetics- Great colorful palettes!

Hi Everyone,

BH cosmetics have came out with some great palettes for a very affordable price. Similar to Coastal Scents, which I also love, have the 88 color palettes for both the matte and shimmer colors that cost $18.95- $24.95. These palettes are great if you are just starting out with makeup or if you just want to add more colors to your collection. I have a makeup train full of eyeshadows, blushes, lipsticks, lipgloss, etc and I still bought these palettes. Who can resist all of these wonderful colors that it comes in...... not me obviously. I got my palettes probably about 8 months ago and I just started using it again.... I forgot how nice they are.

All the colors in these palettes are highly pigmented and it's so easy to create different looks with just using one palette. When I got these in the mail, I was afraid that some of the eyeshadows may have cracked, but no.... that didn't happen. It was very well packaged with bubble wraps around each palette and there were peanuts to help cushion them from being damaged.

From the BH cosmetic line I bought 4 different palettes.... 2 of the 88 color palettes and 2 of the 120 color palettes....

Let's start with the 120 color palettes..... once you opened the case there are two stacked layers that comes with 60 color palettes in each layer.
I got the 120 color palettes 2nd and 3rd edition.

This is the 2nd edition and it has a lot of bright colors.... mostly for someone who wants to explore new shades. (120 palettes)- $29.95





The 3rd edition has more sophisticated colors for a sultry look. It is filled with neutrals and shimmery lavenders. With this palette you can create a day time and night time look. (120 color palettes) - $34.95


The 88 color palettes are a little less expensive and still have a lot of great colors. I got the tropical shimmer palette..... look at the nice ocean blues and sunset oranges.....  $24.95



The is the 88 color tropical palette (similar to the one on top) but in matte.  $24.95


There are so many colors..... I don't know which one to wear. Time to experiment! Fun! Fun! Fun!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment