Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's getting festive at home for Christmas!

Hi Everyone,

When it comes to decorating for Christmas I am all for it. I love coming home and being in the holiday spirit. This is starting to sound corny, but I just want to share with you what I do every year and how much I look forward to it. The part I hate the most is taking everything down..... at least I get to admire it for a month....

Here are my two adorable snowman... they are twins.... the one on the right is named Mike and the other one is named Ike..... Hellloooooo There!



AND..... drum rolls...... here is the HAPPY TREE!!!!!



I didn't have very many ornaments when I first got the tree (this is a fake tree by the way) and over the past 4 years I was able to slowly accumulate some ornaments. I usually wait until after Christmas to go to Target or Walgreens to pick out some of the after-Christmas sale items that are 50-75% off. That is the best time to buy what you need for next year. So, don't spend your money now..... it is a rip off!


I just had to get this ornament because it reminds me of my dog, Trevor! He is a Yorkie.



My little old fashioned chimney! The red bricks make it more holiday-ish! Gotta have my stockings up for Good O' St Nick to drop off some gifts.


I hope all of you have a great Christmas with your family and friends!
Yay for Christmas!!!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment