Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ideas for Christmas Stuffers under $20

Hi Everyone,

I was going through some of the gifts and I thought it may be a good idea to post some of the items on here to help those who are still deciding what to get. I started my Christmas shopping 2 weeks ago which is early for me because normally I would wait until 3 days before Christmas to start. This year I was able to find some great deals that people can get as Christmas stuffers.

Victoria's Secret!
Since I bought 3 sets of pajamas from Victorias Secret (I like to get new sets of Pj's every year) with 3 different transactions, I was able to get 3 mystery amount gift cards. One of my gift card has an amount of $50.... YAY!! jackpot *ching ching!*.... actually, I was hoping for the $500 but I guess $50 is better than nothing. So, with the $50 gift card I used it on small beauty gifts that I can give out to friends. I picked out all the lines from their Eau de Parfum Ornaments collection.... each of them smell so good.... my two favorites are Love Rocks and Sexy Little Things Noir.... actually I love them all..... they would look so good on my Christmas tree.

These little perfume ornaments are: $10 each







Bed Bath and Beyond!
I wanted to get my roommates something for Christmas that they would like..... something that will match their personalities. One of my roommate is into sports and likes the Raiders. The other one likes to drink tea or anything warm.
Here is what I got for them.....

This is a 16 ounce Tervis Tumbler: $14.99. It has a double wall that keeps hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold. The nice thing about this is you can put it in the microwave or freezer.
Mug and coaster gift set: $4.99 (great steal!)-  This black floral cup comes with a matching coaster that helps protect surfaces. It comes in a nice matching gift box with a tag and a nice bow on top. I didn't have to do any wrapping.... nice and simple!


Walgreens!
I will be having a White Elephant tomorrow at work and I decided to see what I can get there for under $10. I found something that I hope to keep for myself, but I know it will be a popular item that people would probably want to steal. It's the leg lamp from the movie made in the 1940's called "A Christmas Story." This is one of my all time favorite holiday movies. I will always remember the part where the husband won a leg lamp and he was very adamant about putting it up in the front window of the house so anyone who walks by can see it. He admires that leg lamp soooo much! The wife hates it. She was feeling embarrassed and wants him to take it down. One day, the lamp fell and cracked into small pieces. The husband was very sad and attempted to glue it back together..... ahhhh.... for those who haven't watched it should watch it..... I can't wait for the re-runs to start.



After talking about this movie, I don't know if I can wait until the day before Christmas to watch it....it's usually on re-run that day.....

Alright, I hope these ideas help!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment