Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas presents for the pets

Hi Everyone,

The days before Christmas is always a stressful time..... and as you noticed, I haven't been blogging lately. Now, that Christmas is over... kinda sad.... I wish everyday is Christmas..... I will be getting back to my regular daily post. In my previous blog, I talked about gifts for friends and family, but I didn't mention anything about gifts for the pets. This is going to be a blog dedicated to the them. There are two dogs in the family and they are named Linus and Trevor.

Linus is maltipoo who belongs to my brother and his wife. He is a very smart and calm dog. So adorable.

Trevor is my dog who is an Yorkie.  He is a stubborn little fellow. My mom told me he is anti-social and likes to bark at other big dogs. However, when Linus do come over, they get along just fine.

This is him when he was a puppy.
Trevor giving me the angry eye.....

This is Trevor now... all grown up.

So let's get to the presents.....

For Linus, I got him a stocking full of doggy treats. When I brought my gifts over to my parents house, Linus and Trevor can smell the treats underneath all the other gifts.... so I had to put the bag on top of a table because they are so nosey.

I picked up everything at Petco.... I love that store...
The stocking was the most expensive but it looks so nice with the treats that I just had to get it.
Stocking: $12.00
Mini rawhide knot bone (green): $2.99
Small rawhide munchie candy canes: $4.99
Rawhide flat bones: $2.99

The stocking came with a gold glitter pen so you can write the dog's name on the paw.

For Trevor, I got him some winter wears and also some chew toys. I love it when he wears some sort of clothing... it makes him look so handsome.
Toys: 2 for $5
Rain coat: $9.99
Fleece jacket: $9.99
Since Trevor is a boy, I got him a girl monkey.... just something to keep him company.... ;o)

Winter is always cold, so I got him a fleece jacket and......

for the raining weather, a rain coat.

I like to spoil them during the holidays. I normally don't buy clothes or toys for them except during this time of the year.

Merry Christmas!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment