Tuesday, December 28, 2010

OOTD: SImple & Casual Wear for the winter

Hi Everyone,

There are days where I feel lazy and don't want to spend too much time picking out an outfit. Not everyday needs to be glamorous. So, feel free to throw on something comfortable from time to time. If you are running a quick errand..... who the f**ck cares about what you are wearing.... just throw something on that's plain and simple. Heck, I even wear my pajamas out to run errands sometimes.... that's on my extremely lazy days. I am not saying to look grundgy or crazy, just casual. 

My casual look: It's been cold and raining so I brought out a jacket from my winter wear closet that I got from Hautelook.com 4 months ago..... and it's amazingly warm. I have been reaching for it a lot lately because it is so easy to pair up with jeans. 

It is a faux suede jacket with faux fur hood and toggle closure which fits perfectly with this kind of weather. The only negative thing I can say about this is that it is a bit heavy on..... but what can you expect from a warm and soft jacket that is faux suede. 

Hautelook.com  Jacket: Esprit- original price $238. Sale price: $60  (awesome price!)  


The furry lining on the inside keeps me very warm.....
Here is the back of the jacket....

For this simple look, I am wearing a strip shirt from Forever 21 $22.80 (you can still pick this up at the store) and a pair of jeans.


For the shoes, I am wearing a pair of distressed leatherette boots from Forever 21- $32.80 (can still purchase this online) This pair of boot is very comfortable and I have been wearing it for a few weeks now with no complaints.  The three things I like about these boots are the 2 buckle detailing, the punk-rock style, and again it's comfortable.  I even wore these boots in the rain and it hasn't ruin the shoes yet. 



Keep yourself warm and dry.... especially during those lazy days.
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment