Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Daily Facial Cleansers and Lotions: Laneige, Biotherm, and Shiseido!

Hi Everyone,

I am a  big fanatic of beauty and facial products. Any products made in Japan, Korea, France, and Germany are usually very reliable.  About a month or a month and a half ago, xppinkxx, another youtube beauty guru, made a video on some of the facial products that she has been using for the past 3-4 years called Laneige. I have heard about it, but never tried it until a few weeks ago.  I think it is very important to take good care of your skin, especially your face because that is number one sign of aging. For me, I can start seeing some age spots on my face that I am trying to get rid of. I heard a lot of good things about Laneige and so far after using it for three weeks I am starting to see some results.

On a daily basis I do wear makeup and I know it's not good for your skin because it clogs up your pores. Your skin needs to breathe from time to time. By drinking lots of water and exercising helps your skin look healthy. In addition, I like to use supplemental enhancers/products such as lotions, face masks, or cleansers to brighten the skin and prevent future signs of aging.

On the right you can see me with makeup on and on the left is without makeup. If you look closely you can see some spots on my face..... maybe they are freckles..... whatever..... I just want to prevent more spots from showing up out of nowhere. They can get so annoying....


Anyways..... Here is my daily regiment that I have been using for 3 weeks now..... To get a clean face, I use Shiseido Perfect Milk. This helps lift dirt, excess oil and makeup off your face and deposits rich moisture into your face. It contains moisture-captive amino acid derivative to keep your skin moisturized.

Shiseido Perfect Milk: $11.99 (will last you a long time)

With this product you only need a pea size because it will lather up very well and covers your entire face and then some.... 



The high quality lather removes dirt, excess oil, and makeup without damaging your skin and stripping away your protective moisture barrier. Apply this all over the face and rinse thoroughly.

Then I use the Laneige STAR White Emulsion to help reduce the darken areas. This lotion contains an ingredient called melasolv that helps whiten the skin for a cleaner and brighter skin texture. The effects of using this lotion helps fade and/or eliminates (WOW, I hope it works!) darkened skin. With this lotion, you gently massage a generous amount over the affected areas.

Laneige STAR Emulsion: $29.00.


The next step that I use is the Laneige STAR White Essence. It is a whitening essence that cleans and brightens skin that has been damaged by stress and external elements. This also creates the skin environment that discourages the production of melanin...... yay for me!!! HOPEFULLY.... no more annoying spots....

Laneige STAR White Essence: $31.00



Lastly, I applied Biotherm Line Peel Yeux. This helps stimulate skin renewal ability and intensively corrects noticeable pores pigmentation, dull and rough skin. It was awarded the most popular renewing cream by Japanese magazine. I would apply this to the face in circular motion and concentrate on areas with deeper lines like the forehead or near the eyes.

Biotherm Line Peel Yeux: $36



I hope this helps you decide on which face products you need or would like to try. This can make a perfect gift..... not to say that their skin needs help.... but to help prevent any signs of aging.
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment