Monday, December 20, 2010

POTN: Red Dreamer Flannel Pajama-Rama from Victorias Secret

Hi Everyone,

Can you believe Christmas is 6 days away? Well, actually 5 days if you celebrate on Christmas Eve which I do in my family. Yay!!!! I feel like a kid again. I hope all of you got most of your Christmas shopping done. I am done with all my shopping.... no more fighting for a parking space or shoving a 90-year-old lady out of the way so I can get my stuff and leave. For the next few days, I will be wrapping up gifts and writing out Christmas cards. Who still writes Christmas cards? When it comes to the holidays, I like to keep some of the traditions because of the sentimental value/meaning. The effort of writing something personal in a card or even going out of your way to the post office to mail the cards mean a lot to me.

That being said, I like to get into the holiday spirit by wearing my red flannel pajama from Victorias Secret. I got this when I purchased my long-jane pajama a month ago and I am sure they still sell them at the store. What I like about this pajama is the puffed shoulders and the pom-pom trim along the stitching. Not only will this keep you warm during the winter, the flannel material gets softer with every wash.

The Dreamer Flannel Pajama: $39.50 (At the time I had several $10 cards from Victorias Secret that came in handy so I only had to pay $29.50)



You can also roll up the sleeves and button it up half way. How neat is that for a pajama?

The puffed shoulders, the notch collar, and the pom-pom trims makes the pajama very feminine and cute to wear around the house.

Since I am all holiday-out.... I decided to write some Christmas cards to make it more cheesy.
Around this time of the year, I love watching re-runs of all the Christmas movies that I grew up with such as Home Alone, Rudolph, A Christmas Story (one of my favorites), and A Charlie Brown Christmas.... so when I saw the Snoopy cards at Walgreens.... I just got to get it.

There are 6 different themes that come in this box of 24 cards. I just think this is so adorable.




Also on the back of the cards, it has cute themes....


Well, I got to make sure these cards get out on time.....
Have a nice night!

<3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am trying to find a review for the VS Dreamer Flannel Pajamas and I can't find one. I was wondering if yours shrank after you wash and dried them? I am tall and I'm afraid they'll shorten up and the small fits but it might be tight if they shrink any.
    Thanks,
    Andi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Andi,

    Sorry for the late response. It did shrink a little, but I suggest you wash it in cold water and hang dry it to prevent any shrinkage. I hope this helps.

    ReplyDelete