Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gift Ideas # 2

Hi Everyone,

Here are more gift ideas for those who still doesn't know what to get, but please be aware that some of these items may be too pricey so unless you can afford it, I do recommend you to start saving now for the next 20 years. =o) Yes, forget about saving for a house, it is all about buying expensive shit to give to others.... 'tis the season for giving...... and be in debt forever.......

1) Crystal Ergoripado Vacuum: $18,993
This is the most expensive vacuum cleaner in the world and when your friends see you using this they will all be jealous. How cool is it to own a vacuum cleaner that has 3,730 Swarovski crystals? I wouldn't mind getting one of these and tossing out my dyson. I can see myself vacuuming and singing, "Oh, you fancy huh? Oh, you fancy huh?" All I can say is, if you have the money, then flaunt it! I know I don't.

2) Goldplated staples: $175
Just when I thought people are running out of ideas, I came across the goldplated staples..... I wonder if anyone even notice the detail of the staples when they are reading a document. I guess this is mainly for those who are bored with flashy clothes and luxury cars, they need another avenue to show off their wealth. For me, I would make sure that box of staple is in a safe and not sitting on top of a desk.

3) Crocodile Skin Umbrella- $50,000
Now we are talking...... this umbrella will definitely make an efficient water repellent. If someone can afford this, wouldn't they rather just hire a person to hold the umbrella for them like the guy that works for P. Diddy? If I have an umbrella like this, I wish it rains everyday....

Enough of the expensive items... Let's talk about something the majority of us can afford....
4) Handerpants: $11.95
I think this is a nice inexpensive gift to give for all the males in your family and your significant other, especially during this time of the year. These handerpants are made out of 95% cotton and 5% spandex just like the men's briefs. Just slip them on underneath the gloves for extra warmth and protection. I know just the person to give this to. It does make a nice fashion statement!

5) White Castle candles: $10
I know I LOVE scented candles that smells like freshly baked cookies, but I think this is taking it a bit too far. I agree that White Castle Burgers are to die for and every time I do eat them I need at least 6-7 burgers to satisfied me.  However, I don't see myself buying this.... do you? As you know, scented candles have 3 notes similar to any fragrance.... so for this particular candle, the top notes are diced sweet onions and crisp pickle, the middle notes are beef patty, cheese, and ketchup, and the bottom note is a warm burger bun. All of these notes come together to make the aroma of a White Castle Slider. Yummy? Nahhh.... I want the real stuff.
Have fun shopping for gifts! I hope this helps!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment