Wednesday, December 8, 2010

OOTD: Lace top with black leggings and over-the-knee boots.

Hi Everyone,

It's outfit of the day time! It seems like I haven't done one in years.... the reason being is.... it's cold outside and if I don't need to go out, I won't. Like I said, this is the time of year for me to hibernate, but I will make an effort to post OOTD at least once a week. Most of the time I like to post clothes that people can still get at the store, especially when there is a sale. I would say my style is a combination of rocker/tomboy/girly/sophisticated/loud(animal prints (faux of course)) type of mixture. I guess what I am trying to say is, I like to mix different styles together.

So, for OOTD I mixed a girly/feminine top with a bad ass biker legging.... this is what I am talking about.... mixing the two styles together....
The top is a chic scoop neck bubbled layer lace blouse with banded waist. You can still purchase the blouse at express for $34.90. I got the blouse the day after Thanksgiving when Express was having a 40% off sale on everything in the store so I only paid $20.94.

I paired the blouse with black leggings with faux leather on the sides and detailed zippers on top. I bought this from Forever 21 for $17.80 and yes, you can still pick this up at the store. I know for sure they still sell them online. These leggings are very stylish and comfortable.



And, since it is winter, I like to wrap a scarf around my neck to keep me warm. This is a metallic sequin infinity scarf that I bought from Express. The scarf cost $34.95 and with the 40% off I paid $20.97.

 Alright, that's it for now folks!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment