Thursday, December 16, 2010

HauteLook.com: Great Deals on Kitson!

Hi Everyone,

I found some great deals on HauteLook a month ago and I just received my package. So excited! Have you ever heard of Kitson? Well, it is a popular boutique in LA that sells clothing for women, men, kids, and babies. In addition to selling clothes, they also sell beauty and gifts items.  Many famous stars shop there and just to name a few P. Diddy went there to shop for his kids, Paris Hilton, Britney Spears, Ashley Tisdale, Katy Perry, etc. Since it is a boutique, items there can be a bit pricey. Just for a T-shirt it can range from $38-$128.

I have mentioned Hautelook before in my previous blogs, however, I just can't say enough. I like this site because of huge discounted prices for good quality clothes. The two items that I bought from this site were marked off more than 85% from the original price.

Kitson- Sun Hoodie: $10.00 original price: $68.00  (WOW!) Tell me this is not a great find.




Kitson logo: Kit sun.... get it..... yeah, kinda lame for me to point this out.... anyways.....  I think it's adorable.

Back View- with hoodie

 Kitson- Basic French Terry Sweatpant: $11.00 original price: $108.00 (Damn, what a steal!)

I know they are long, but I love wearing long sweats at home because it can become like a slipper when it's cold.


 Back view- Plain and simple.

I hope there are more great deals like this because for these two items I only paid $21.00 or else it would have been $176.00.

 I just want to make sure you guys/girls don't miss out on deals like this.
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment