Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pajama of the Night (POTN): Makes a good Christmas Gift!

Hi Everyone,

Yep, it's going to be a lazy night for me..... but that doesn't mean that I can't be comfortable in my new pajamas from Victoria's Secret.  I am usually a baggy sweat and t-shirt kinda gal at home, but when I saw this collection, I was thrilled. I love the thermal-look and the colorful stripes of this pajama! This pj makes me feel like a big kid who is ready for Christmas. I believe it was a week ago that Victoria's Secret has some kind of promotion on their website if you buy a set of pj, you get the matching slippers for free. I think it is still going on so you can grab a set or give it as a gift. If you don't like stripes or thermal, you can also get flannel (the red one is very adorable- next POTN). I am ready for Christmas (^^ rushing downstairs to open gifts and eating lots and lots of mochi balls!)

Fireside Long Jane Pajama Sale: (original price $49.50) $39.50 + free slippers (price for slipper $25) + $10 off coupon = $29.50 + free slippers YAY!!!
The shirt has a scoopneck henley top and soft velour trim at the neckline and the sleeves.
  

Here are the matching thermal slippers that also has the velour material on the top 


On the bottom of these thermal slippers are little dots of rubber material that prevents you from slipping if you have hardwood floors. You can also see the Victoria's Secret Logo, but who really cares right?



Just another gift idea for you...... till next time
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment