Thursday, November 18, 2010

Blog Sale #3

Hi Everyone,

Good Evening! It seems like I haven't done a blog sale in a while and I am finally able to get around to do this. I have found several other pieces in my closet and my friend Ryan was able to find a model to wear them. It all works out well!

Let's start off the a Button-up Wool Trenchcoat. It is a very vibrant color coat that fits right in for Fall. The coat is doubly stylish with buttons in front and the back. This trenchcoat will go nicely with dark jeans, a pair of knee high black boots, and a nice dark top top to make this jacket really 'POP.' I bought this about a year and a half ago and I have only worn it twice. Again, I hope someone would put it to more use. 


                                                  (Original price at $149 at Victoria's Secret)
                                                                   Selling for $60
                                                                   Size: 0P
                                                                   Condition: Great
                                                                   Material: 50% Wool, 50% Polyster
                                                                   Lining: 100% Polyster

The second piece is a tube dress that can be worn during the summer on its own or over a bikini heading to the beach. It has a stretchable band at the top and flows down like a babydoll dress. I love the paisley pattern and it is just so colorful. I would describe this as a Hobo style kind of look.


   
                                                     (Forever 21- $14.50 - no longer available at the store)
                                                      Selling for $7
                                                      Size: S
                                                      Condition: Good
                                                      Material: 100% Cotton

S & H: $6.50 (unless you just want to pick it up from me)
To purchase please go to this website: Http://www.etsy.com/shop/Makeup4eva711

More Sales to come!!!!
<3 <3 <3                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment