Thursday, November 11, 2010

Skin and Hair Products

Hi Everyone,

Ever since I started using my Seikisho Mask White by Kose, I have also used another product by Kose called Junkisui refreshing spots serum.  The face mask helps suppresses melanin production and prevents the formation of age spots (you can look at my previous blog), whereas the spots serum help reduce the appearance of enlarged pores. I can see larger pores around my nose area that sometimes even makeup can't even cover. What causes large pores? It is usually genetics and age. Everyone has pores that provides oil to keep your skin soft and hydrated. Sometimes the pore can be dilated due to being clogged with oil. Although there are no such thing as shrinking large pores, we can reduce the appearance of the pores by getting rid of excess oil or debris. It is recommended to use product that contains retinol or vitamin C. I also want to try microdermabrasion which can cost a lot so in the mean time I am going to give this product a try.

This product is oil-free and it contains moutan bark extract and peony root extract blended with fennel extract, coix seed water, and soapberry extract. It helps firm the skin with excess sebum and enlarged pores. I only pat the sponge tip directly to the concerned area. I usually do this after my face mask and before I go to bed. So far, I haven't seen any improvement in the 3 weeks that I have used it. I'm going to continue to use it because it is expensive and I will let you know if it makes any difference in my skin ($20.80 @ evecare.com).


Let's go on to the hair product. I have heard people rave about how good Moroccan oil is and how soft it makes your hair feels. I've also been hesitant to buy it because it is $40-$45 dollars at the store. That is just way too much for me. Then I decided to check out ebay and I did find a seller that is selling it for $15.50. I couldn't believe how much cheaper it is on here. I took the risk and bought the product. Ever since then I am in love with it. It is true, it does make your hair softer and shinier. I would spray this on after I dry off my hair and you don't need very much, maybe 2-3 sprays. This bottle will last me quite a long time..... Now I am on a hunt for cheap moroccan shampoo and conditioner from ebay....... hmmmmm....
How my hair looks after using this
That's it for now folks!
<3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. I found some from you! I heard good things about one'n only. They have oil, shampoo and conditioner.. They also have the reviews online. :-) I've been using the moroccan oil too and my curls seem to be more defined with less frizz..

    http://www.sallybeauty.com/moroccan-oil/ONEONL16,default,pd.html?cm_vc=SEARCH

    http://www.sallybeauty.com/moisturizing-shampoo/SBS-539402,default,pd.html?cm_vc=SEARCH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Jenna! I am going to get it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete