Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Blog Sale #2!!

Hi Everyone,

I have more great items that I am putting up for sale, well actually one for today. Yay! I hope I can make more room in my closet.

First off, I have a gorgeous black romper with gold studs/grommets on the neckline that can be tied back like a halter top. The outfit has a hammered pattern all over and a stretchable band at the waist to make the top half of the romper look flowy.  It can be worn casually with a simple boyfriend blazer or just by itself with a nice clutch for the evening. (Just for those who are wondering where I am getting these amazing pictures from- My good friend Ryan who is a photographer takes my clothes that I am going to sale and have models wear them just for the shoot)
                                  As you can see the original price was $59.00 from Arden B.
                                                         I will be selling this for $30
                                                                       Size: XS
                                                                       Condition: New                                                                         Material: 100% Polyster
S & H: $6.50
To purchase please go to this website- http://www.etsy.com/shop/Makeup4eva711

More sales and random blogs to come!!!!
<3 <3 <3

1 comment: