Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Gift Ideas #1

Hi Everyone,

Thanksgiving is tomorrow and Christmas is around the corner. I started to think what I can give  to my  friends, family, and my love one. Hmmm..... well, I have some cool ideas..... let me know what y'all think!

On my spare time, I enjoy finding interesting products on the internet that amazes me and hopefully you too! I think I will incorporate some of my findings into my weekly blog.....

1) POSH Instant Noodles- $43: 43 dollas' for some cup o' noodle? Are you kidding? Hell no am I going to pay that much for this. Well, believe it or not there are people out there that will! They only make 100 of these Pot Noodle Cups and they come with a fork and a table linen. Who eats cup o' noodle on a white table linen in the first place? I guess the good thing is that the proceeds go to charity. Who ever I am giving this to must be damn special..... and they better appreciate that they are getting cup o' noodles for Christmas!


2) Yep, one of my favorites...... colorful toilet paper! If you have been reading my blog, I do like colors and this may fit into my theme..... NOT!!!  "If you're tired of wiping your ass with dollar bills you can spend that cash on some colored toilet paper." Unless you are one of those people who needs to color coordinate your bathroom, then this may not be something you will need to wipe your ass with on a daily basis. It comes in a pack of 3 and it cost $20. I can pass on this.... I can go to Costco and buy the Kirkland brand for $18 for 36 rolls. My ass isn't that special.


3) Don't you hate when the bartender puts too much ice into your drink and it dilutes the alcohol? Well, this is going to solve that problem if you are rollin' in dough..... Balls of Ice- $40. If you are truly a VIP, you should be getting some good ice that is hand carved. Here is a hand carved sphere of ice that is made from Canadian purified water. It is said that ice balls supposedly don't dilute your drink so wootwoot! Next time you go out and you feel  like spending some moola, ask the bartender for some hand-carved sphere ice (just a side note, you may get some weird looks if they have no clue what you are talking about--- play it off if you do. Obviously, it's not a VIP club ;o)


4) Diamond Encrusted Bluetooth Headset: $50,000. Who in their right mind will pay for something like this? First, no one I know will be getting this from me. If someone got this for me, I swear they are crazy. Heck, I rather have them give me a $50,000 car than a bluetooth. There is just nothing more I can say about this.....


5) Alright girls, this is a little kinky but check this out. Little Something Gold Vibrator- $325
This is made out of 24K gold, but does it mean it will last longer? Is it waterproof? Someone out there thinks they can sell this..... would you buy it? Actually, I thought it looks more like a gold pen....


Ok, enough interesting gift ideas.... I have more to come in the future blogs.
<3 <3 <3

2 comments: