Monday, November 1, 2010

I Love my Nail Polish collection!

Hey Everyone,

I love colors and one way to express this is through my nail polish collection. I have been collecting this for 1 year now and it is still continuing to grow. I have collections from OPI, China Glaze, Essie, Mac, even nail polish from drugstores. I actually think I can open my own nail salon...... *thinking what I would call it... Diana's Nail Salon?...... yeah very creative.....* I have more than what is shown here... this is just a snap shot of half of my collection. I feel like a hoarder..... I should be on that show on MTV.....


I don't like going to the nail salons to get my nails 'did' because (just speaking for myself) I ruined them so easily and I find it a waste of money. I do my own nails because I like how the polish glides on and of course, much cheaper. The only part I don't like is waiting for them to dry. It is torturous. I usually do my nails at night while I am watching TV, however, I would be so tired and fall asleep with them still wet. Then I wake up finding them smeared on my bed sheets.... See the love/hate relationship....

Recently, I went to Sally Beauty store and I found this magical bottle that says 'Out the Door.' I have seen this in nail salons and I decided to give it a try. It is quite expensive ($10.99) for a fast drying top coat, but because I hate waiting for my nails to dry it was worth the money.  I have used it twice and I like the results. It does dry my nails in 1 minute, but I do recommend you to wait at least 2-3 minutes to make sure it is completely dry. Also, it is a  pretty large bottle so it will probably last me forever....

      My favorite one at the moment is from OPI called 'Barefoot in Barcelona.' It kinda blends in with my skin and at the same time gives it an extra kick. It makes my nail look nice and long. Great for Fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment