Friday, November 26, 2010

OOTD: One shoulder bubble blouse + some Thanksgiving food pics!

Hi Everyone,

Happy Thanksgiving! I was sooo full from all the food that my mom, sister-in-law, auntie, and cousins cooked last night.  You guys are the best!  I was able to let myself go and just gorge on great homemade food that makes me crave for more (I'll put up some pictures of the food later). Ok..... where was I...... Oh yeah... OOTD.... a month ago I bought a blouse at forever 21 for $24.80 and I haven't even worn it.  Have you ever bought something and just forgot about it in your closet? Haha, that's what happened to this poor blouse. This blouse has a really cute bow on the right shoulder and within the bow there is a flower pattern sequins stitched to it. It just makes the blouse much more formal.


You can wear this blouse with practically anything. Here I paired it with a skirt if you want to go out for a dinner with your man or just out with your girls at night. This may be too cold to wear during the winter but it will be nice once summer comes along. I got the skirt on sale from Metro Park for $19.99 and the shoes are from forever 21 (I forgot how much it was.... I don't think it was more than $25). I love the shoes, especially because it is nude.  Anything that is close to your skin color helps extend your legs. (winter= pale legs)

Since it was too damn cold to wear this and it's more for going out ..... I have decided to wear the blouse with shorts and some tights underneath. Plus my favorite... BOOTS!! Ahhh... much warmer.....

Then I put on a faux leather jacket from Forever 21 (I think it cost $28) and I was ready to go over to my parents' house for a nice Thanksgiving dinner.

Gobble Gobble Gobble!
Here are the foods that we had last night.....




Yep, and there is a bottle of Grey Goose.....



<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment