Sunday, November 7, 2010

Every Girl Needs a Great Pair of Boots for Fall

Hi Everyone,

I hope all of you had a great weekend. It sure feels like fall in the city and the best part is being able to bring out the boots. I love boots and I can't even count how many I have, but I know for sure that every girl deserves a nice pair. With boots, you can dress up or dress down. It is very versatile and can be worn with different outfits. Recently, I ordered a pair of nice leather boots from Victoria's Secret and I have worn them so much.  I just want to share with you the boots that I got and a simple outfit that can be easily put together. Sometimes you just want to be comfortable and at the same time show some style. Ok, I should get started....

Here is a pair of rusty taupe colored leather boots made from Steve Madden called "Steven." Yes, I like to wear "Steven" on my legs ;). It's a side zip riding boot with a 1 1/2 inch heel. It cost $289, however, since Victoria's Secret is having $75 off if you spend $250 or over plus I had a $20 gift card so I didn't feel so bad about buying this. Also, the shipping was free.  I feel like this boot is nicely stitched and well made with detailed buckles that will enhance any look. I want to show you some pictures of the details that I am talking about.
Here is how the boots look like down below.
Here is a simple outfit that you can pair with the boots: T-shirt ($10.50 at Forever 21), Jeans ($34.90 from Alloy.com), Scarf ($12.50 at H &M), and Faux Leather Jacket ($24.50 at Forever 21).

Down Below: is just a T-shirt and Jean look that you can pull off with these fab fab boots!
And, if you are going out you can add a jacket over the T-shirt and a scarf to give it more color.
Stay warm and don't be afraid to add some style!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment