Sunday, November 14, 2010

Great Flats to have for a Night Out.

Hi Everyone,

How was your weekend? Did you have a fun night out in the city? For the girls, I know we love wearing heels when we go out. It just make the outfit that much sexier and sometimes we make sacrifices to look good than being comfortable. Most shoes that look fabulous are the ones that has at least 3-6 inch heels. To wear this high of a heel and to dance in these can be very challenging. I bet for most of you by the end of the night your poor feet are in pain. The first thing I want to do is to take them off, but I don't like walking barefooted on the street. So, I was on a hunt for cute flats that can fit into a small clutch.

At H&M I saw these cute gold flats and I immediately think this is going to solve the problem. It was difficult for me to find my size because I wear a size 6 and it didn't seem like they have too many. I have to really dig into the bottom of the box that it was sitting in. The flats come in 3 sizes such as 5-6 (36/37 Euro), 7-8 (38/39 Euro), and 9-10 (39/41 Euro).  There were only 2 sets left of 5-6 so I just had to grab it. If you do wear size 7/8, I remember seeing a lot of them so you may not need to worry about it too much. Well, let me take that back, it depends on where you go and the demographic there.

I tried on the flats when I got home and they were extremely comfortable. I think it comes in two colors gold and purple, but I am not completely sure. I picked gold because it is easier to match and it's a nice color for this season.  I am happy that I bought it and I am for sure going to put them to use!

My feet are going to like me now!

The flats are meant to be folded so it is easier to fit into a clutch (* the clutch cannot be too small). H&M $12.95
I compared the bag with the shoes in it to an ipod so it makes it easier to describe how small it looks.
Here is how it fits into a clutch

Here is how the flats look when they are taken out of the bag.


 If you have a pair, let me know how you like it.
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment