Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cute Thermal Socks + Reversible throw blanket!

Hi Everyone,

I was so happy to get a $5 coupon for Bed Bath and Beyond in the mail. I also received a 20% discount coupon which made me even more excited. I rushed to the store to see what I can get for $10 so I can get $5 off. What I have in mind was to get something cheap and practical. Something I can use or wear everyday. Whenever I go there I like to look at their Holiday decorations (by the way, I love to decorate my house, maybe I will post some pictures up of my Christmas tree) so I had to check that out before I head over to the beauty section. While I was in the beauty section, I saw these adorable looking socks hanging against the wall. One thing that caught my attention is the socks are pro-organic...... good for the Earth and good for me! =o)

These are not just normal socks, they are double layered AND super comfortable. I will go ahead and tell you what this pair of socks will do for your feet. As indicated on the box, it is two socks in one and it has a super-soft inner layer that is infused with rich, hydrating Shea butter to provide conditioning moisture. The socks are form-fitted for comfort and to give you this extra warm, toasty feeling. For best results and to enhance hydration, you may wash your feet and then massage in your favorite foot lotion before putting on the socks. My feet are feeling and looking good!

The Shea Butter Infusion blend lasts through approximately 15 washings. I think this makes a great Christmas gift stuffer. Made in Korea- Love Korean products.

Why not spoil your love ones feet?!!! (I don't know if they make this for men. That is just too bad!)
Here are the socks out of the box so you can see the cute peace signs on them

You only need to dab a little bit of lotion on - I used my Warm Vanilla Sugar from Bath and Body Works.
Now both of my feet are moist and I am ready to put on my socks!


Material: 61% Certified Organic Cotton, 20% Bamboo Rayon, 19% nylon.
$9.99

With the 20% discount, I picked up a Reversible Throw (Micro Mink to Sherpa).  I have been looking for an oversized throw blanket that would keep me warm throughout the winter.
Stay Warm!
<3 <3 <3


No comments:

Post a Comment