Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Perfect Imperfection Tag!!!!

Hi Everyone,

Another day of work..... and finally home! I just want to unwind and relax, but one of my fellow blogger named SoOOshie RAW tagged me to do this...... what have you gotten me into..... crazy!!!! So for those of you who doesn't know what a Tag is, it is usually done on YouTube among the beauty community and it is exactly like the game "Tag, You're It." Well, SoOOshie decided that the blog community should join in on the fun and starts to tag everyone. Thanks...... I believe this tag was started by Andreaschoice on Youtube who thought why not let people know 3 things that you don't like about yourself( whether they are obvious to the world or something you pick about that no one else seems to see!) and 3 things that you do like about yourself.

I usually don't like doing these tags, but I will do it for you SoOOshie!!!!

Three things I don't like about myself:

1) The bump on my nose. I have always hated it. When I was younger I would try to push it down so it doesn't get any bigger. But, duhhhhh it's a bone and pushing it down doesn't help. Yeah, I didn't know better back then.
This is soooo weird to point out to everyone what I don't like about myself....... GOSH SoOOshie!!!

2) I don't like my stubbly fingers. I wish they were a bit longer and leaner. Whenever I cut my nails short, it would make my fingers look that much fatter. So, I would try to grow my nails out to make it look more proportional. =o)
3) "I wish I was a little bit taller, I wish I was a baller" It would be nice to be 5'5 but I can't do anything about that.... I just have to settled for being 5'1........ Pleaaassse let me grow a few more inches..... ok, I'm opening my eyes now..... am I still 5'1? Shit, I guess begging doesnt help.....

I have a lot of imperfections that I can think about but I am going to leave it at 3!


3 Things that I like about myself.....
This is hard.....

1) I like my hair. I used to not like it so much because it seems like no matter what I just couldn't get it to grow passed my shoulder. Now it's super long and shiny!
2) I like my nails. They have always been hard(not brittle) and long like my mom's. I am glad I got her nails but I think I got my Dad's fingers...... weird......

3) I like my smile and my one lonely dimple.

Ok, I am glad this is over with.... My Perfect Imperfection Tag!..... I Tag everyone who blogs!!!!

<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment