Wednesday, November 17, 2010

OOTD: Boyfriend Blazer is a must have!

Hi Everyone,

I got a package from Hautelook.com and I am excited to share with you what it is. I guess the the title of the blog gave it away..... oh well, it's a boyfriend blazer!!!! Hautelook.com is a site where they sell top brands for women (BCBG, Rock and Republic, Kitson, etc), kids, men, home, and beauty (Lorac, T3, etc). The clothes are authentic (brands) and are marked down a lot. It surprised me that they also sell vacation/hotel stays for 1 night at a 30-50% discounted rate. This site usually host private limited-time sale events that lasts 48-72 hours so for those early birds it starts at 8am Pacific time and it's first come first serve type of deal. Hautelook.com can be dangerous because it makes people become an impulse buyer. Once you put something in the basket, the 15 min timer goes off. What does this mean? It means that you need to add whatever else you want from that site within 15 min or it will empty your basket and put everything back on sale.  When it is put back, other people can grab it which sucks big time! 

Anywho, I am supposed to be talking about my blazer...... so my blazer is from Matty M. I have never heard of this brand before, but I really like the style and the cut. It fits me perfectly. The original price was $115 and I got it for $39. It is made out of 100% cotton lining, 53% polyester, 47% Rayon.  Boyfriend blazers can easily be worn with jeans or dress pants. I feel like I can never have enough of these blazers!
  The sleeves are folded to show a nice contrast and also to give you a feeling that you are wearing your boyfriend's blazer.

Here is the awesome blazer.

What I wore to work.....


 AND I always have to add a 'POP' of color...... (ring: Forever 21 $4.50)
That's my OOTD (Outfit of the Day)!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment