Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fall/Winter scents - The smell of Goodies!

Hi Everyone,

Wow, can you believe Thanksgiving is almost here? I love Fall/Winter because of the holiday decorations and lots of food. I am ready to eat home cook meals, drink hot chocolates, and just hibernate (in other words, gain weight).  One of my favorite things to do during the this time of the year is to start stocking up on all of my favorite Holiday scents from Bath and Body Works or The Body Shop. Everyday that I am home, I would lit a scented candle in my room. Do you know what is my favorite scent? Yep, it is Vanilla Sugar Cookie! That is why my blog is named LuvSugarCookie or my email is Sugarcookie711. I love sugar cookie scented candles. It just puts me in the Holiday mood. I will share with you the candles that I have stocked up and which ones are my top 5 favs!

#1 Vanilla Sugar Cookie- still in the process of buying because I am trying out other candles that I also love, but this is still my #1 scent for sure!

#2 Frosted Cupcake- YUM!!! I am definitely going to buy more of this soon!  Bath and Body Works- $19.50 (14.5 oz, can burn 40-65 hours)- Ways to save some money: This is expensive for candles so always wait for the discount cards.


#3 Christmas cookie- My top three are very similar but they all have their differences (I just have to buy a small ($18.74, 65-90 hours) and a large jar ($24.99- can burn 110-150 hours) because one will only last a week- Ways to save money: Buy them at Bed Bath and Beyond because of the $5 off coupons you get in the mail.
#4 and #5 - Pumpkin Patch and lastly, Caramel Apple. Bath and Body Works- $9.50 (4 oz, can burn 25-40 hours). Ways to save money: Buy them when they are on promotion $5 each because $9.50 is still a lot for me or wait for the discount cards.
I am telling you, you guys have to try it!

Then I would get lotions and home fragrance oil from The Body Shop in Cranberry. This scent only comes out during the holiday season. The lotion is from a year ago and so is the fragrance oil, but you can pick these up now at the store for $7.50 (Oil) and $16 (lotion)


The smell of the lotion last about 2-3 hours after applying it and there is shimmer inside that makes your skin look glistening.
I also like the new scent that came out at Bath and Body Works called Warm Vanilla Sugar($12).  There is no other way to describe it except that the scent is very true to the name------warm, melted vanilla sugar...... YUM- O! Ways to save money: wait for promotion or discount cards.

Alright, gotta stop thinking about all these sweets!
Enjoy!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment