Thursday, November 4, 2010

Facial Time!

Hi Everyone,

Do you ever feel like your skin is getting dull? My skin does not feel smooth and youthful as it was before due to aging. Another factor that may cause this is not applying UV protection everyday. Sometimes little freckles will appear out of nowhere on my face (Yeah, I checked and it is not melanoma) or a huge zit will sneak up and "BOOM" it's right there on my chin. These are the times when I would start thinking about taking better care of my skin. I do drink a lot of water and seldomly (it is a word, an adverb, some argued it is not) do I drink anything else because it's good for your body and keeps your skin hydrated. I also love the taste of water.

So, my point is that I want to take better care of my skin and I found a product that I have been trying for the last month. It is called Seikisho Mask White. What this does is it helps suppresses melanin production and prevents the formation of age spots and freckles (just what I need). It is a black goo that comes out from the tube and you take about 1 inch of the product at a time.  Then you apply a thick even layer all over your clean face. The reason you need to apply a thick layer is because once it dries, it is easier to peel off. After 10 minutes you can start to feel it drying up on your face and it creates this airtight black mask that removes dirt and impurities. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants to improve their skin's clarity. That being said after using this product for a few weeks now, I do feel my skin is a bit softer and l love the clean feeling after I peeled off the mask.

Here are some pictures of the product and how much to apply on your face. The product cost $28.00, but I am sure you can find it on ebay for much cheaper. =o)


 Here it is when the mask is dried.
You can see the pore prints on the mask.


You can also do other fun things with the mask such as a random drawing on your face or creating your own mustache.
Have fun with this!
<3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. I would apply it 2-3 times a week. For example, I will apply it on Tuesday then skip a day and apply it again on Thursday, etc..
    Chian Chian is adorable!

    ReplyDelete