Friday, November 12, 2010

Outfit of the Day (OOTD)

Hi Everyone,

It's Friday! I hope all of you have something planned for this weekend. Unfortunately, I have to work..... boo!

Fall is here and it is very chilly outside. Ever since we had daylight saving, my sleep has gotten worse. It is getting dark at fuckin 5pm. What the hell? I feel like I should be in bed at 5pm..... Don't get me wrong, I do like Fall/Winter, but the sun is just setting too darn early..... Oh how I wish I was in Hawaii where they don't have to adjust their time. But if I was in Hawaii.... then I don't think I can wear the sweater and shoes that I have on today. I guess I can't have everything right?

Today, I brought out my long sweater with black leggings and faux fleece bootie. I also added a bright yellow and black scarf to show a little pop of color. The sweater is nice for Fall because it's not too thick and it can be easily worn underneath a jacket. I don't like sweaters that are too bulky. It is already hard enough to wear a jacket over it and I feel like a football player ready to tackle someone. Yeah, not something that I find attractive.

Sweater is from alloy.com ($24.90- with a 25% discount comes down to $18.68)
Scarf is from I Love H-81 (a sister company of forever 21)- $5.90



Pixie Bootie with faux fleece that can be worn up or folded down. It has faux suede on the top with rubber sole. Alloy.com ($42.50- however, I got a 30% coupon so it comes down to $29) Yay!





 These booties are very warm and will also be great with skinny jeans. It is a must have for Fall.

Stay Warm!
<3 <3<3

2 comments: